Oriana, a former journalist and community college instructor, now teaches poetry workshops. Her awards include The New Letters Award, Felix Pollack Award, and a residency at Yaddo. Her poems, essays, and translations have been published in Poetry, Ploughshares, Best American Poetry 1992, New Letters, Nimrod, The Iowa Review, Quarterly West, Texas Review, Wisconsin Review, American Poetry Review, Southern Poetry Review, Spoon River Review, and many other journals and anthologies.
2011 Vol. 3 No. 3 — Fall
• ReJoyce: Rehabilitation Joystick for Computerized Exercise
• Volunteers Needed for the Kresy-Siberia Virtual Museum
• Alex Storozynski, Tadeusz Kosciuszko and Thaddeus Kosciuszko Park
• Side by Side: Poland – Germany, 1000 Years of Art and History
• Irena Sendler and Fatima Frutos: The 2011 Kutxa Ciudad de Irun Poetry Prize